Pet First Aid Classes
Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid is a fun-filled, informative 10-hour course that prepares all animal lovers to respond effectively to pet emergencies. The course will give you the necessary information and skills required to until your pet can receive veterinary care.
Some course topics include:
- Prevention of illness and injury
- Restraint and transportation
- Shock, vital signs
- Bleeding and other wounds
- Choking Skills
- Artificial Respiration (AR) and Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- And much more!
Why choose a Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid class?
Developed by a panel of veterinarians, animal care specialists and pet lovers, Walks 'N' Wags has become the longest standing Pet First Aid program in Canada.
- Our program is applicable to both dog and cat owners
- Each student receives an extensive but user-friendly manual
- Upon completion a Certificate is given to hang on the wall
- Certification is good for 3 years, at that time update to ensure your skills stay fresh
- For teaching purposes and types of tools are used from pictures, stuffed animals to real live pets. Find out how hard it can be to bandage a wiggly pet or feel a real pulse!
- Most of all our instructors make each class informative AND fun!
Our program is great for rescue groups, veterinary clinics, pet boarding facilities. However, every pet owner should know how to take care of a pet emergencies big or small.
Book now for a private class or watch for upcoming classes to join throughout the year.